International Student Support
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
We are dedicated to the welfare of international students.
Our International Student Support service provides international students with guidance and information on a wide range of non-academic matters, including:
- daily life in the UK
- welfare and financial matters
- support for students with families
- student immigration matters:
- support with Tier 4 student (& dependant) visa extension applications
- employment regulations for international students when studying
- implications of making a change to study (e.g. withdrawal, Interruption of Study Transfer)
- post study work visa options available to international students.
We offer pre-bookable appointments and at least one on-the-day appointment for any urgent unexpected issues. We also run a daily drop in service between 14:00 - 16:00 for general enquiries.
- issuing student ID cards for international students
- hosting a weekly Police Registration service
- hosting an annual NHS TB testing service
- induction events and activities to help international students settle in to life at Cardiff University and the UK more generally
- organisation of other activities of interest to international students such as an annual international week, which involves a series of social activities.
Ymholiadau Cefnogi Myfyrwyr Rhyngwladol
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4844