Materials Architecture Design Environment (MADE)
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Made is an international refereed architecture journal published by the School.
It reflects our interest in architecture, crafting and joining, as well as the intellectual aspect of the discipline, its science, practice, histories, theories, practice and material culture.
External editorial board
- Hilde Heynen (Katholieke Universitaet Leuven)
- Adam Sharr (Newcastle University)
- Marc Treib (University of California, Berkeley)
- Simon Unwin (Emeritus Professor, Dundee School of Architecture)
- Pierre Von Meiss (EPFL Lausanne)
Internal editorial board
- Wayne Forster
- Richard Weston
Order back copies
To purchase any published issues of made, please download, print out and fill in our order form.
Send the form and a cheque payable to Cardiff University for the total amount, and it send to:
Welsh School of Architecture
King Edward VII Avenue
Made - general enquiries
We hold a variety of events that showcases our research and engages our students, staff and the public.