Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Browse our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Alsaadani, S. and Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Performer, consumer or expert? A critical review of BPS training paradigms for building design decision-making. [Online].Taylor & Francis / IBPSA world. Available athttp://www.ibpsa.org/?page_id=695.
- AlSaadani, S. and Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Performer, consumer or expert? A critical review of BPS training paradigms for building design decision-making. Journal of Building Performance Simulation 12 (3), pp.289-307. (10.1080/19401493.2018.1447602)
- Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Integrating digital tools in the conceptual stages of Regenerative Design processes: A discussion on risks and needs in the production of evidence. In: Naboni, E. and Havinga, L. eds. Regenerative Design and the Implementation of Digital Tools in the Design Process.. EU COST Action RESTORE
- Bleil De Souza, C. and De Wilde, P. 2019. Cockroach 0.0 Beta: Exploring the novel building performance simulation domain of pest modelling through a literature review. Presented at: 16th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association Rome, Italy 2-4 September 2019. Proceedings of 16th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association.
- Bleil de Souza, C. , Dunichkin, I. V. and Pezzica, C. 2019. A user-centred approach to design Transport Interchange Hubs (TIH): A discussion illustrated by a case study in the Russian Arctic. Presented at: ICCSA 2019 St. Petersburg, Russia 1-5 July 2019. , pp.-.
- Bleil De Souza, C. and Tucker, S. 2019. ‘Building performance simulation and the user’ – Introduction of special issue of JBPS. [Online].Taylor & Francis / IBPSA world. Available athttp://www.ibpsa.org/?page_id=695.
- Bleil De Souza, C. and Tucker, S. 2019. Guest Editorial: Special Issue on Building Performance Simulation and the User. Journal of Building Performance Simulation 12 (3), pp.243-245. (10.1080/19401493.2019.1578059)
- Chatzivasileiadi, A. et al. 2019. Characteristics of 3D solid modeling software libraries for non-manifold modeling. Computer-Aided Design and Applications 16 (3), pp.496-518.
- Davidova, M. 2019. Designing sustainability for all or co-designing sustainability with all?. Presented at: Designing Sustainability For All: The LeNS World Distributed Conference Mexico City, Mexico; Ciritiba, Brazil; Cape Twon, South Africa; Bangalore, India; Beijing, China; Milan, Italy 3-5 April 2019. Published in: Balasubramanian, R. ed. LeNS: Designing Sustainability for All. Bangalore: Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology. , pp.1-6.
- Davidova, M. 2019. Dýchající Stěny v Architektonické Performanci / Breathing walls in architectural performance. In: Smidek, P. ed. Le Corbusier. Brno: Brno University of Technology
- Davidova, M. 2019. Dýchající Stěny v Architektonické Performanci / Breathing walls in architectural performance. In: Šmídek, P. ed. Moi et LeC. Brno: Brno University of Technology
- Davidova, M. 2019. Intelligent informed landscapes: The eco-systemic prototypical interventions’ generative and iterative Co-Designing Co-Performances, Agencies and Processes. Presented at: 24th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia Wellington, New Zealand 15-18 April 2019. Published in: Schnabel, M. A. ed. 24th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia Proceedings. Wellington: Victoria University of Wellington. , pp.1-10.
- Davidova, M. , Zímová, K. and Horák Goryczka, K. 2019. COLridor II pro výstavu Herzan: Stavitelský rod z Třebíče // COLridor II for Exhibition Herzan: The builders' family from Třebíč. In: Goryczka, K. ed. Herzan: Stavitelský rod z Třebíče // Herzan: The builders' family from Třebíč. Czech National Heritage Institute. , pp.1-7.
- Davis, J. and Groves, C. 2019. City/future in the making: masterplanning London’s Olympic legacy as anticipatory assemblage. Futures 109 , pp.13-23. (10.1016/j.futures.2019.04.002)
- De Wilde, P. and Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Performative design strategies: The synthesis process of a woven complexity. In: Kanaani, M. ed. Paradigms of Performativity in Design and Architecture. Taylor and Francis
- Dunichkin, I. V. et al., 2019. Exploring specific features of Transport Interchange Hubs (TIH) design, taking into account the climatic conditions of the Russian Arctic. Presented at: ICCSA 2019 St. Petersburg, Russia 1-5 July 2019. , pp.-.
- Dunichkin, I. V. et al., 2019. Perspective trends in the design of Multifunctional Residential Units (MRUs) in the Russian Arctic: A discussion of potentials and challenges to their implementation. Presented at: XXII International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering Construction - The Formation of Living Environment - FORM-2019 Tashkent, Uzbekistan 18-21 April 2019. , pp.-.
- Gomaa, M. et al. 2019. Thermal performance exploration of 3D printed cob. Architectural Science Review 62 (3), pp.230-237. (10.1080/00038628.2019.1606776)
- Idris, M. M. and Sibley, M. 2019. What are users' perceptions of the hospital courtyard garden and how satisfied are they with it?. Asian Journal of Environment -Behavior Studies 4 , pp.60-75. (10.21834/aje-bs.v4i13.348)
- Inam, A. 2019. Designing new practices of transformative urbanism: an experiment in Toronto. Urban Design International 24 (1), pp.60-74. (10.1057/s41289-018-0058-z)
- Kaminer, T. 2019. Autonomy, criticality and the Avant-Garde. In: Lu, D. ed. The Routledge Companion to Contemporary Architectural History. London and New York: Routledge
- Kaminer, T. 2019. Democracy and informal policy-making: Planning appeals in Scotland. Town Planning Review 90 (1), pp.81-98. (10.3828/tpr.2019.6)
- Kaminer, T. 2019. Von Ledoux bis Mies: The modern plinth as isolating element. arq: Architectural Research Quarterly 23 (1), pp.21-32. (10.1017/S1359135519000083)
- Lorenz, C. et al. 2019. Input feature selection and optimization for ANN models predicting daylight in buildings. Presented at: 26th International Workshop on Intelligent Computing in Engineering Leuven, Belgium 30 June - 3 July 2019. , pp.-.
- Lorenz, C. et al. 2019. Machine learning in design exploration: An investigation of the sensitivities of ANN-based daylight predictions. Presented at: "Hello, Culture": Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures 2019 Daejeon, South Korea 26-28 June 2019.
- Naboni, E. , Peters, T. and Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Digital tools to implement integrated regenerative design - Introduction. In: Naboni, E. and Havinga, L. eds. Regenerative Design and the Implementation of Digital Tools in the Design Process.. EU COST Action RESTORE
- Pezzica, C. , Valerio, C. and Bleil De Souza, C. 2019. Rapid configurational analysis using OSM data: towards the use of Space Syntax to orient post-disaster decision making. Presented at: 12SSS; 12th International Space Syntax Symposium Beijing, China 8-13 July 2019. , pp.-.
- Poortinga, W. et al. 2019. Climate change perceptions and their individual-level determinants: a cross-European analysis. Global Environmental Change 55 , pp.25-35. (10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2019.01.007)
- Prizeman, O. 2019. Asserting adequacy: The crescendo of voices to determine daylight provision for the modern world. In: Manfredi, C. ed. Addressing the Climate in Modern Age's Construction History;. Springer Nature Switzerland AG: Springer International Publishing(10.1007/978-3-030-04465-7)
- Segarra, E. L. et al., 2019. Methodology for the quantification of the impact of weather forecasts in predictive simulation models. Energies 12 (7) 1309. (10.3390/en12071309)
- Stevenson, V. 2019. Technology and Interaction: A new approach to teaching an MSc module on passive design of buildings. Presented at: Advance HE STEM Conference 2019 Birmingham, UK 30-31 January 2019.
- Thomas, G. O. et al. 2019. The English plastic bag charge changed behaviour and increased support for other charges to reduce plastic waste. Frontiers in Psychology 10 266. (10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00266)
- Umit, R. et al., 2019. The role of income in energy efficiency and curtailment behaviours: Findings from 22 European countries. Energy Research and Social Science 53 , pp.206-214. (10.1016/j.erss.2019.02.025)
- Wardhana, N. M. et al. 2019. Bespoke geometric glazing design for building energy performance analysis. FME Transactions 47 , pp.370-378.
- Whitman, C. et al. 2019. Energy retrofit of historic timber-frame buildings- Hygrothermal monitoring of building fabric. Presented at: International WTA-PRECOM³OS Conference: Preventive Conservation: From Climate and Damage Monitoring to a Systemic and Integrated Approach Leuven, Belgium 3-5 April 2019.