Ewch i’r prif gynnwys

Help with applying

Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.

Last updated: 03/05/2024 12:07

We have a network of educational advisors and agents worldwide who can help you apply for your visa for study.

To see if there is an educational advisor or agent in your country who can help you apply for your visa, visit our information for your country pages. 

There may be a charge for the service provided by educational advisors.

If there is no educational advisor or agent who can help, you need to find out about the visa application process in your country.

Check the GOV.UK website to find your nearest visa application centre.

More information

Further information on how to apply from your country is available at the GOV.UK website. This will also tell you how to start applying in your home country.

You can access detailed information through the downloadable guides.

Contact us

If you have questions, you can also contact our International Office.

Y Swyddfa Ryngwladol