Ewch i’r prif gynnwys

Visas and immigration

Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.

Last updated: 08/05/2024 09:50

If you’re planning to travel to the UK to study, you may need to apply for a visa before you travel.

If you need help determining your fee status as an international student, refer to the regulations governing fee classification.

Before you apply for your visa

Information about who can help, which visa you should apply for and when, as well as how to get the documents translated.

Applying for your Student Route visa

Information on our visa application guidelines, if you will need an interview and how long your visa will take to arrive.

Once you have your visa

Find out what to do next, when can you come to the UK, how long can you study and how long your visa is valid for.

Extending your visa

Information about extending your visa if you're already a student in the UK, what to do if you plan to go home for the holidays and who to contact for help.

Biometric Residence Permits (BRP) and Electronic Visas

Information about how and when you will receive your BRP.