Ôl-raddedig a Addysgir
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
We offer a wide range of postgraduate taught programmes that address contemporary policy and research issues.
All our postgraduate taught courses are situated within key policy research areas and groups in the School. These courses are well recognised by the academic and policy communities both domestically and internationally, with several programmes offering professional recognition from the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI), the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT).
Our postgraduate students form an integral part of the Graduate School and are members of the Masters Graduate School of City and Regional Planning (MGS), which seeks to ensure that the School is a place where students and scholars can advance intellectually and in career and professional terms.
Available taught courses
- City Futures (MSc)
- Eco-Cities (MSc)
- Environment and Development (MSc)
- Food Politics and Sustainability (MSc)
- International Planning and Development (MSc)
- International Planning and Urban Design (MSc)
- Planning Practice (PgCert)
- Social Science Research Methods (Environmental Planning) (MSc/PgDip)
- Spatial Planning and Development (MSc)
- Sustainability, Planning and Environmental Policy (MSc)
- Transport and Planning (MSc)
- Urban and Regional Development (MSc)
- Urban Design (MA)
We offer multiple opportunities for funding for your postgraduate degree through our Master's Excellence Scholarship Scheme to support home and EU students, and other scholarships specifically for international applicants such as the highly prestigious International Scholarship Fund.