Skip to main content

Residences cards

Last updated: 10/08/2023 13:13

You will be issued with a residences card on your arrival.

When you are on university premises, you are required to carry your residences card and to produce it along with your university ID card to prove identity in accordance with university policy and guidance.

You will also need to show both your residences card and university ID card for the following:

  • To collect parcels and registered mail from your residences reception.
  • When you are locked out of your room or need to obtain a replacement key/key card.
  • To use the bus service between University Hall and the Main Campus or Heath Park Campus.