Skip to main content

Moving into your residence

Last updated: 17/08/2022 15:26

Includes specific arrival information, residence cards, insurance and TV licence.


Our arrival information includes dates and times to arrive and what to do when you get here.

Settling in and support in residences

Our Residence Life Team are dedicated to enhancing your student experience, helping to create a community within residences where you feel a sense of belonging and inclusion.

RL walking Talybont

Residences cards

When you are on university premises, you are required to carry your residences card and to produce it along with your university ID card to prove identity in accordance with university policy and guidance.

New student, receiving email


The university is not responsible for your personal possessions. However, some contents insurance is provided by Endsleigh Insurance as part of your Residences Agreement.

Student watching TV

TV licence

If you will be watching, downloading or recording programmes you will need a TV licence.