Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Over £13 million has been recently invested in enhancing our resources with new and upgraded facilities.
All of the laboratories are staffed by skilled and experienced technical personnel and guided by academic members of staff.
We have laboratories and facilities cover:
- Nano-technology with integrated clean room facilities
- High frequency
- Digital signal processing
- High voltage
- Bulk material and micro/nano scale characterisation
- Motion analysis
- Acoustic emissions
- Digital image correlation and heavy structures
- Micro and Nano Manufacturing Laboratory
- Circular Hybrid Manufacturing Laboratory
- Digital Manufacturing Laboratory
- Human-Robot Interaction Laboratory
- Condition Monitoring Laboratory
- School of Engineering Workshop
To find out more about our facilities and their availability, please get in touch.