Centres, groups and units
We have a number of research groups within the School, working across a range of themes and subject matter.
The research groups include:
- Cardiff Corporate Governance Research Group
- Cardiff Health Organisation and Policy Studies
- Cardiff Organisation Research Group
- Centre for Automotive Industry Research
- Centre for China Business Research
- Centre for Local and Regional Government Research
- Centre for Price and Inflation at Cardiff
- Empirical Finance Group
- Employment Research Unit
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Accounting Research Group
- Julian Hodge Institute of Applied Macroeconomics
- Lean Enterprise Research Centre
- Logistics Systems Dynamics Group
- The Panalpina Centre for Manufacturing and Logistics Research
- Transport and Shipping Research Group
- Wales Centre for Public Policy
- Welsh Economy Research Unit
- Welsh Institute For Research in Economics and Development
- Women Adding Value to the Economy (WAVE).
Our academics also contributed to the former Centre for Business Relationships, Accountability, Sustainability and Society (BRASS).
In line with our public value strategy, and recognising the importance of interdisciplinary research in generating real solutions to a number of social, operational and practical challenges, we are very proud of our research collaborations. Colleagues are actively contributing to a range of University-level groups and centres including: