Academic school support
We can recommend various reasonable adjustments to help you with your studies.
Academic schools have identified members of staff, known as disability contacts, who we liaise with to implement recommended adjustments related to your programme of study.
These may include:
- provision of lecture slides or handouts in advance
- course materials provided in an alternative format (eg enlarged or on coloured paper)
- permission to record lectures
- timetabling to ensure accessibility across the campus
- presentations made to smaller groups
- support arrangements for practical or laboratory sessions and field trips.
Find out more
If you believe you require this type of provision, please contact the Disability and Dyslexia Service to discuss this in more detail.