Academic school support
We can recommend various reasonable adjustments to help you with your studies.
Academic Schools have identified members of staff, known as disability contacts, who we liaise with to implement recommended adjustments related to your programme of study.
These may include:
- provision of lecture slides or handouts in advance
- course materials provided in an alternative format (for example enlarged or on coloured paper)
- access to recorded lectures or permission for personal recording of lectures
- presentations made to smaller groups
- support arrangements for practical or laboratory sessions and field trips.
If you believe you require this type of provision, please contact the Disability and Dyslexia Service to discuss this in more detail.