Supporting your learning
The Disability and Dyslexia Service offers information, advice and guidance to current and prospective disabled students about support that may help them to engage with their studies.
- confidential advice, guidance and information about disability related matters
- assistance with identifying your support needs and the reasonable adjustments you require
- advice on your eligibility and application for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
- needs assessments to determine your specialist requirements
- liaison with your academic school and other departments to advise on and implement reasonable adjustments
Learn more about the provisions we can put in place for our disabled students.
Find out more
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 8888