Supporting your learning
The Disability and Dyslexia Service offers information, advice and guidance to current and prospective disabled students about support that may help them to engage with their studies.
- confidential advice, guidance and information about disability related matters
- assistance with identifying your support needs and the reasonable adjustments you require
- advice on your eligibility and application for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
- needs assessments to determine your specialist requirements
- liaison with your academic school and other departments to advise on and implement reasonable adjustments
Learn more about the provisions we can put in place for our disabled students.