The Science Library is located on the first floor of Main Building and contains collections on biosciences, chemistry, earth and ocean sciences.View Science Library on Google Maps
|Monday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Thursday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Friday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2019-20
The Science Library is located on the first floor of Main Building, opposite the Council Chamber.
Charging lockers for laptops/tablets/mobile devices
Self service machines
The reading room will close 10 minutes before the advertised library closing time, to enable the library staff to safely close the library. If there are known network issues staff may ask users of the IT rooms to save their work and begin logging off within 10 minutes of closing time.
- Situated on the first floor of Main Building with ramp access at the main entrance and the entrance to the library.
- A service lift is available in the south wing.
- The information desks are both low-level.
- Parking for badge-holders is available on Park Place.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are located on the ground floor.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance.
Science Library enquiries
Subject Librarian (Biosciences)
- +44 (0)29 2087 6605
Subject Librarian (Chemistry / Earth Sciences)
- +44 (0)29 2087 5037