The Health Library is located in the Cochrane Building and contains collections on nursing, midwifery, allied health, medicine, medical and biological sciences.View Health Library on Google Maps
Tuesday to Friday 08:30-17:00
- Please refer to Welsh Government guidance for coronavirus advice, including what to do if you have symptoms, when you are a close contact, or if you need to self-isolate.
- You must not visit any Cardiff University Library if you have symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Students and staff should consider wearing a face covering in crowded or enclosed spaces.
These are the opening hours for this week.
The Health Library is located on the ground, first and second floors of the Cochrane Building.
|Ground floor||Library enquiry desk|
|First floor||Books and journals|
|Second floor||Silent study zone|
Group study rooms
NHS study rooms 2.34 and 2.35
You can contact a subject librarian if you have a subject-specific question, or use our general contact details for any other queries.
- A lift provides access to all floors of the library.
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground and first floors.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves - please ask for assistance.
Health Library enquiries
Ground, 1st, and 2nd floor
College of Biomedical and Life Sciences
Includes Biosciences, Dentistry, Healthcare Sciences and Medicine