The Health Library is located in the Cochrane Building and contains collections on nursing, midwifery, allied health, medicine, medical and biological sciences.View Health Library on Google Maps
The Health Library will remain open 24 hours a day during the Easter period, 19-22 April. Access will be via ID card only.
The enquiry desk will be staffed until 19:00 on Thusday 18 April, open between 09:00 and 17:00 on Saturday 20 April, and will then re-open on Tuesday 23 April at 08:30. Please note that, during this period, no requests will be processed.
These are the opening hours for this week.
The Health Library is located on the ground, first and second floors of the Cochrane Building.
|Ground floor||Social Learning zone|
|First floor||Open-Access computers|
Books and journals
|Second floor||Silent Study zone|
Group study rooms
- Entrance between 07:15 and 18:00, Monday to Friday, and 09:00 - 17:00, Saturday, is via the main entrance doors.
- Outside these hours, the building maintains swipe-card access; a Cardiff University or library photo ID is required to gain admittance.
Health Library enquiries
Ground, 1st, and 2nd floor
Library Team Leader (College of Biomedical and Life Sciences), Subject Librarian (Medicine )
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8141
Mari Ann Hilliar
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8149
Subject Librarian (Medicine)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8150
Subject Librarian (Nursing, Healthcare and Midwifery)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8151
Subject Librarian (Healthcare Sciences)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2067 4717
Assistant Subject Librarian (College of Biomedical and Life Sciences)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8157