The Architecture Library provides information services to the Welsh School of Architecture, and holds the Architecture Rare Book collection.View Architecture Library on Google Maps
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2018-19
|Main area||Architecture books|
Professional Studies collection
Rare Book collection
|Mezzanine floor||Architecture journals|
|Lower floor||Architecture journals|
Theses and dissertations arranged alphabetically by author
- Located on the second floor of the Bute Building – there is lift access from the ground floor and lower ground floor.
- There are two reserved disabled parking spaces in the Bute car park. The side door from the car park is the main entrance route for wheelchair users.
- An accessible toilet is situated on the first floor landing.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves – please ask for assistance.
Architecture Library enquiries
King Edward VII Avenue
Temporary Subject Librarian (Architecture)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 5703