The Architecture Library provides information services to the Welsh School of Architecture, and holds the Architecture Rare Book collection.View Architecture Library on Google Maps
16-20 December: 09:00-17:00
21-22 December: Closed
23 December: 09:00-16:00
24 December - 1 January: Closed
2-3 January: 09:00-17:00
4-5 January: Closed
From 6 January: Normal semester opening hours
|Monday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Thursday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Friday||08:45 - 21:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2019-20
|Main area||Architecture books|
Professional Studies collection
Rare Book collection
|Mezzanine floor||Architecture journals|
|Lower floor||Architecture journals|
Theses and dissertations arranged alphabetically by author
- Located on the second floor of the Bute Building – there is lift access from the ground floor and lower ground floor.
- There are two reserved disabled parking spaces in the Bute car park. The side door from the car park is the main entrance route for wheelchair users.
- An accessible toilet is situated on the first floor landing.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves – please ask for assistance.
Architecture Library enquiries
King Edward VII Avenue
Assistant Subject Librarian
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6011
Subject Librarian (Architecture / Computer Science and Infomatics)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 5703