Special Collections and Archives
Preserving, promoting and developing the University Library's historical and special research resources.View Special Collections and Archives on Google Maps
Enquiry services are available through Ask a Librarian live chat, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (029) 2087 4818 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.
These are the opening hours for this week.
This library is currently closed.
Special Collections and Archives aims to preserve, promote, and develop the University Library's historical and special research resources in order to support staff and postgraduate work by providing:
- professional research services
- a quiet study environment
- supervised access to rare books and unique archives and manuscripts
- microfilm scanning facilities
- professional exhibition space.
- An accessible entrance for assisted entry to the building is located on the west side of the building at lower ground floor level. Entry is staff-mediated – please use the intercom by the entrance.
- A lift provides access to all floors of the library.
- Two disabled parking spaces are available close to the Arts and Social Studies Library (by the railway line) which can be accessed from Colum Drive.
- An accessible toilet is provided on the entrance floor.
- Low-level catalogue terminals are available.