Electron paramagnetic resonance
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Our cutting-edge techniques are developing high pressure and high temperature methods to tackle a full range of challenges.
We have a well established excellent track record of EPR and ENDOR spectroscopy. The technique has been applied to many problems from unravelling complex reaction mechanisms to characterising functional materials.
- Bruker E580 (X-band) spectrometer: Pulsed EPR, ENDOR (Mims, Davies), ESEEM and HYSCORE, PELDOR. Variable temperature (4 - 298 K) with air-sensitive sample handling capability
- Bruker ESP300e (X/Q-band) spectrometer: Continuous wave EPR and ENDOR. Variable temperature (4 - 298 K) with air-sensitive sample handling capability
- Bruker EMX (X-band) spectrometer: Continuous wave EPR. Variable temperature (140 - 298 K) with static and dynamic vacuum in situ sample capability
- High-Pressure Bruker Micro (X-band) spectrometer: Continuous wave EPR. Variable temperature (140 - 298 K) with static and dynamic vacuum in-situ and high pressure (40,000 bar sample capability
- UHV EPR/XPS System (X-band): Continuous wave EPR for single-crystal studies. Ultra-high vacuum conditions (10-10 Torr) with sample treatment chamber (106 Torr)
State-of-the-art analytical equipment and experts in data interpretation are available to support your needs.