The Health Library is located in the Cochrane Building and contains collections on nursing, midwifery, allied health, medicine, medical and biological sciences.View Health Library on Google Maps
These are the opening hours for this week.
The Health Library is located on the ground, first and second floors of the Cochrane Building.
|Ground floor||Social Learning zone|
|First floor||Open-Access computers|
Books and journals
|Second floor||Silent Study zone|
Group study rooms
- Entrance between 07:15 and 18:00, Monday to Friday, and 09:00 - 17:00, Saturday, is via the main entrance doors.
- Outside these hours, the building maintains swipe-card access; a Cardiff University or library photo ID is required to gain admittance.
Health Library enquiries
Ground, 1st, and 2nd floor
Library Team Leader (College of Biomedical and Life Sciences), Subject Librarian (Medicine / Psychology)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8141
Mari Ann Hilliar
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8149
Subject Librarian (Nursing, Healthcare and Midwifery / Optometry / Pharmacy)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 0196
Subject Librarian (Dentistry / Medicine)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8150/+44 (0)29 2074 2523