To make things easier to manage when you’re a student here, our Student Connect team will be your first point of contact when you need help: online, by phone or in person.
Student Connect can help you navigate life at university. Whether you’re looking for advice on your future, managing your money or looking to develop your academic study skills, the Student Connect team are your first point of contact for any enquiries.
They will help point you in the right direction and make sure you have the resources you need to make the most of your student experience.
Student Connect can help with:
- enrolment support
- understanding the right policy or process to help you
- helping you find the information you need
- referring you to one of our expert student life teams.
Whatever your question we will do our best to find you the help and support you need.
Get in touch
If you are a staff member or parent contacting us on behalf of a student please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current student you can:
- visit the Student Connect team in person, on the ground floor in the Centre for Student Life
- use our online Student Connect portal
- ask our chatbot your questions 24/7, when you are logged into the intranet and you see the blue and white chat button on the bottom right hand corner of your screen
- phone us on +44 (0)29 2251 8888