International Student Support
We are dedicated to the welfare of international students.
Our International Student Support service provides international students with guidance and information on a wide range of non-academic matters, including:
- induction events and activities to help international students settle in to life at Cardiff University and the UK more generally
- welfare and financial matters
- support for students with families
- student immigration matters:
- support with Tier 4 student (and dependant) visa extension applications
- employment regulations for international students when studying
- implications of making a change to study (e.g. withdrawal, Interruption of Study Transfer)
- post study work visa options available to international students.
Student Visa Support enquiries
Contact us through Student Connect