Advice and money
We offer free, impartial, confidential and practical advice on funding and other aspects of your student life.
Please contact us if you'd like advice on:
- scholarships and bursaries for UK students
- personal budgeting
- US federal loans
- funding for full-time or part-time studies, including NHS funding. If you encounter problems with your funding, we can help
- understanding your entitlement as a student, if you are/were claiming welfare benefits before coming to the University
- choosing accommodation and dealing with any problems with your accommodation
- academic issues such as taking time out from your course or transferring to a different course, and the financial implications of these decisions
- dedicated support if you have been in care, are estranged from your family, are a student carer or a forces veteran.
For help with scholarships, bursaries or personal budgeting, please contact:
Bursaries, Scholarships and Money Team
For help with US federal loans, please contact:
US Federal Loans
For all other student funding or advice queries, please contact:
Student Funding and Advice Team
Press option 5 when calling.
Please note that we have suspended our face-to-face appointments due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We can organise telephone or video appointments with an adviser as an alternative.