Safeguarding - activity specific guidance
There is guidance available on specific activities which staff, students or volunteers may need to carry out in the context of Safeguarding.
Guidance can be found on the following:
- admissions to study where applicants are under 18
- Guidance Note 3 - Events and Widening Participation
- Guidance Note 4 - Risk Assessments
- responsibilities of researchers
- Counselling Service Guidance notes.
If you have any queries in regard to the guidance found on this page or the linked documents, please contact the Assurance Service Team.