Safeguarding - activity specific guidance
There is guidance available on specific activities which staff, students or volunteers may need to carry out in the context of Safeguarding.
Guidance can be found on the following:
- admissions to study where applicants are under 18
- widening participation on Premises for Children and Adults at Risk
- educational visits and visiting children
- responsibilities of researchers
- Counselling Service Guidance notes.
If you have any queries in regard to the guidance found on this page or the linked documents, please contact the Assurance Service Team.