The Law Library is situated on the first floor of the Arts and Social Studies Library building at the junction of Corbett Road and Colum Road.View Law Library on Google Maps
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2018-19
The Law Library is situated on the first floor of the Arts and Social Studies Library building at the junction of Corbett Road and Colum Road.
- An accessible entrance for assisted entry to the building is located on the west side of the building at lower ground floor level. Entry is staff-mediated, use the intercom by the entrance.
- A lift provides access to all floors of the library.
- Two disabled parking spaces are available close to the Arts and Social Studies Library (by the railway line) which can be accessed from Colum Drive.
- An accessible toilet is provided on the entrance floor.
- Low-level catalogue terminals are available.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance.
Entry to the building is via card-operated gates. Please note: Reference ID card holders and other visitors are permitted access to the building during staffed service hours only.
Law Library enquiries
Arts and Social Studies Library
30-36 Newport Road
Subject Librarian (Law) / Consultant: Research Support
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 5687
Subject Librarian (Optometry / Pharmacy)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 0196