Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
From short-term focused work to longer exploratory studies, our extensive resources and expertise can help you gain a competitive edge.
Work with us and benefit from:
- professional advice and guidance from our Innovation Team
- expertise from internationally-leading bioscientists
- access to a range of cutting edge research facilities
- a research project that has significant financial, economic and societal impact.
We welcome fully-funded projects, or we can help you to access funding from a range of sources, including:
- UK Research and Innovation
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Knowledge Economy Skills Scholarships
- EU collaborations
This isn't an exhaustive list; we will work with you to find the best funding source for your project.
Who we work with
Our partners range from local and national SMEs to some of the world's largest multinationals:
- Astra Zeneca
- Merck Serono
- Welsh Water / Dŵr Cymru
- Lumora Ltd
- Indoor Biotechnologies Ltd
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Ltd
- Echa Microbiology Ltd
- Zebra Biologics
- Cancer Research UK
- Arthritis Research UK
- Natural Resources Wales
- Huntington's Disease Association
- Parkinson's UK
For more information about working with us, please get in touch:
Mae gan ein hymchwil effaith wirioneddol mewn llawer o feysydd, yn cynnwys strategaethau cadwraeth a rheoli afonydd.