The Cardiff Award enables students to develop key employability skills and attributes, giving them a competitive edge over their peers.
The Award prepares participants for the graduate recruitment process and replicates key elements of the process. The programme is self-managed, meaning students make choices that fit with their own development and career pathway.
Successful completion of the Cardiff Award gives Cardiff University students:
- self-awareness, helping students make choices about the direction of their career journey
- an understanding of the skills and graduate attributes sought by employers
- practical examples of skills to provide to future employers
- a good understanding of the graduate recruitment process
- an additional element on their CV, showing engagement in their career potential
- a digital certificate that can be printed out and used on LinkedIn
- recognition through inclusion on the Cardiff University Higher Education Achievement Record.
For more information about the various ways in which your organisation can get involved in the Cardiff Award, please get in touch: