Register your interest for Postgraduate funding opportunities

Master's Excellence Scholarships

Applications for these scholarships for 2018 entry are now open. You can find out how to apply on our Master's Excellence Scholarships page.

Register your interest in these scholarships for 2019 entry by completing the form below and we will email you to inform you as soon as we are open for applications.

Doctoral Training Programmes

We are leading or participating in a range of specific doctoral training initiatives, such as UK Research Council sponsored Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTPs) or Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs). These span many of our areas of academic and research strengths.

Applications for BBSRC, AHRC and MRC are now closed for 2018 entry. By completing the form below you can register your interest in these for 2019 entry and for the other DTPs and CDTs remaining for 2018 entry so that we can keep you informed.

Please also see more details about the range of doctoral training initiatives offered at Cardiff University.

Cwblhewch y ffurflen yn Gymraeg.

Scholarship scheme or DTP programme * Select which Scholarship scheme or DTP programme you are interested in
Intended academic year of entry
Postgraduate News and Funding mailing list
Keep up to date with important news and funding information from Cardiff University We also regularly secure additional PhD funding and include information about this in our regular news and funding email newsletter.

Data protection privacy notice

Cardiff University will process the personal data you provide to us in accordance with data protection regulations. In submitting your details you consent to the University processing your personal data in order to send you information, in accordance with the preferences you have indicated above. You may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the Postgraduate Recruitment Team.

Visit our public information pages to learn more about our Data Protection Policy, your rights, and raising a concern about how your personal data is processed. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly at Concerns can also be raised with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).