Master's Excellence Scholarships
The Master's Excellence Scholarship scheme for 2018/19 entry is now closed for applications.
We will be announcing the Scholarship scheme for 2019/20 in due course.
The information on this page relates to the 2018/19 Master's Excellence Scholarship scheme.
We are committed to investing up to a total of £500,000 in this high value competitive scholarship scheme to support home and EU students who are planning to start an eligible master's programme in September 2018.
The Scholarships are each worth a minimum of £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
The following programmes are eligible for a Master's Excellence scholarship:
- Full-time programme leading to a taught master’s degree
- Part-time programme leading to a taught master’s degree
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Stem Cell Neurobiology
Programmes not included
The following programmes are not included so aren't eligible for a Master's Excellence scholarship:
- Distance learning programmes
- Taught programmes leading to a graduate diploma (GDip), postgraduate certificate (PgCert) or postgraduate diploma (PgDip)
- Research degrees that lead to a master in philosophy (MPhil)