The Architecture Library provides information services to the Welsh School of Architecture, and holds the Architecture Rare Book collection.View Architecture Library on Google Maps
Access over the summer via the 1st floor Bute Library entrance.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2017-18
|Main area||Architecture books|
Professional Studies collection
Rare Book collection
|Mezzanine floor||Architecture journals|
|Lower floor||Architecture journals|
Theses and dissertations arranged alphabetically by author
- Located on the second floor of the Bute Building – there is lift access from the ground floor and lower ground floor.
- There are two reserved disabled parking spaces in the Bute car park. The side door from the car park is the main entrance route for wheelchair users.
- An accessible toilet is situated on the first floor landing.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves – please ask for assistance.
Architecture Library enquiries
King Edward VII Avenue
Subject Librarian (Architecture)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 0195