Skip to main content

Part-time undergraduate funding

Part-time and distance-learning students may get financial support to help with tuition fees and living costs. 

You may get support from Student Finance Wales if:

  • you were living in Wales before you started your course, and
  • you have not used up your available funding in previous study.

If you lived in England before starting your course, you will need to apply to Student Finance England.

If you require further advice and information about part-time undergraduate funding, please get in contact with the Advice and Money Team:

Student Funding and Advice Team