We provide a place of friendship, hospitality, reflection, prayer, support and dialogue.
We offer pastoral and spiritual support to all members of the university community regardless of whether you hold any explicit faith.
Our chaplaincy provides:
- worship and communal prayer
- social events to meet new friends
- opportunities to explore religious faith and issues of social justice
- confidential pastoral listening service
- quiet spaces for personal prayer or meditation
- lectures and debates to facilitate and encourage academic learning in a wide-range of fields, including theology, religious studies, ethics, and philosophy
- information about local faith communities and places of worship
- inter-faith events to encourage dialogue between members of different religions.
Meet our chaplains
Rev Delyth Liddell
Coordinating Chaplain and Methodist Chaplain
- +44 (0)78 0131 4163
Rev Belinda Huxtable
- +44 (0) 29 2023 2550
Rev Dr James Siemens (Fr Jacob)
Orthodox Christian Chaplain
- +44 (0)75 8117 9719
Dr Meraj Hasan
- +44 (0)79 7052 3417
Sr Maisha Karim
Fr Nicholas Williams
- +44 (0)29 2022 8738
Dr Ari Ubeysekara
- +44 (0)79 3374 4921
Get in touch with the Chaplaincy by emailing email@example.com.