We provide a place of friendship, hospitality, reflection, prayer, support and dialogue.
We offer pastoral and spiritual support to all members of the university community regardless of whether you hold any explicit faith.
Our chaplaincy provides:
- worship and communal prayer
- social events to meet new friends
- opportunities to explore religious faith and issues of social justice
- confidential pastoral listening service
- quiet spaces for personal prayer or meditation
- lectures and debates to facilitate and encourage academic learning in a wide-range of fields, including theology, religious studies, ethics, and philosophy
- information about local faith communities and places of worship
- inter-faith events to encourage dialogue between members of different religions.
Meet our chaplains
Get in touch with the Chaplaincy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.