We provide a place of friendship, hospitality, reflection, prayer, support and dialogue.
The chaplains offer opportunities for students and staff to engage socially and also to explore faith and spirituality.
- worship and communal prayer
- social events to meet new friends
- opportunities to explore religious faith and issues of social justice
- confidential pastoral listening service
- quiet spaces for personal prayer or meditation
- lectures and debates to facilitate and encourage academic learning in a wide-range of fields, including theology, religious studies, ethics, and philosophy
- information about local faith communities and places of worship
- inter-faith events to encourage dialogue between members of different religions.
Meet our chaplains
Get in touch with the Chaplaincy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.