Paying your Pre-sessional fees
Payment for Pre-sessional fees must be made in full before or at enrolment.
|20 Week Pre-sessional courses||£7,750|
|12 Week Pre-sessional courses||£4,980|
|10 Week Pre-sessional courses||£4,150|
|8 Week A/B Pre-sessional courses||£3,320|
Ways to pay
We accept the following methods of payment:
GlobalPay for Students - debit/credit card, bank transfer and international payment options
The Globalpay payment method allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay in your own currency and takes in account exchange rates, bank fees and any additional costs.
With this service, you will be able to track your payment. The platform allows you to pay via:
- international bank transfer
- credit / debit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- WeChat Pay
- RMB bank transfer
- Hana Bank
- ICICI bank
Direct bank transfers
Please read this information carefully to help you to pay your Pre-sessional fees by bank transfer.
You must ensure you follow the instructions on this page to allow us to trace your bank transfer payment.
- You must include the following information in the payment:
- Student number - if you do not put this, we will not know that you have paid
- Student full name
- Pre-sessional Programme course code:
- 20 Week Programme = BF087
- 12 Week Programme = BF088
- 10 Week Programme = BF089
- 8 Week A Programme = BF090
- 8 Week B Programme = BF091
- You will need to check how much your bank will charge for the bank transfer and include it in your payment. All bank charges must be covered by your payment transfer.
- Please transfer only your Pre-sessional Programme fees.
- Do not include your accommodation fee.
- Do not include your undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees.
- After payment, please send us a copy of your bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank, 1 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2AF
Account Name: Cardiff University Receivables Account
Account Number: 17855560
Sort Code: 30-67-64
IBAN Number: GB70 LOYD 3067 6417 8555 60
Some of the above methods may incur bank charges which vary depending on your country, but are usually between £5 and £20. Please ensure you allow extra money for any bank charges when paying your fees.
We do not accept payment by cash, bank draft (cheque) or travellers’ cheques.
If someone else is paying your fees, you must provide evidence of this.
Proof of sponsorship of the course which includes a financial guarantee letter must be sent by email before or at enrolment to email@example.com
Tuition fee policy
- Payment for courses or evidence of sponsorship must be received before or at enrolment.
- If you withdraw before the course has started, you will receive a full refund.
- All refunds will be made via the method of payment used for the original payment. Any charges for this will be paid by the payer.
If you have any questions about fee payment, please contact: