Paying your Pre-sessional fees
If you have an offer for the Pre-sessional, you can pay your tuition fees before you arrive in Cardiff for the course. This will save you time when you enrol at the start of the course.
The following instructions relate to paying your Pre-sessional tuition fees only.
If you have any questions about fee payment, please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 0773
|20 Week Pre-sessional||£6,950|
|12 Week Pre-sessional||£4,440|
|10 Week Pre-sessional||£3,700|
|8 Week Pre-sessional||£2,960|
Ways to pay
We only accept the following methods of payment. We cannot accept payment by cash, bank draft (cheque) or travellers' cheques.
The Globalpay payment method allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay in your own currency, so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates, bank fees or funds arriving short at the University.
With this service, you will be able to track your payment. The platform allows you to pay via:
- international bank transfer
- RMB bank transfer
- credit / debit card
- Hana Bank
- ICICI bank
Please read this information carefully to help you to pay your Pre-sessional fees by bank transfer.
It is your responsibility to ensure you follow the instructions on this page to allow us to trace your bank transfer payment.
- You must include the following information in the payment:
- Student number - if you do not put this, we will not know that you have paid
- Student full name
- Pre-sessional Programme course code:
- 20 Week Programme = BF063
- 12 Week Programme = BF064
- 10 Week Programme = BF065
- 8 Week A Programme = BF066
- 8 Week B Programme = BF067
- You will need to check how much your bank will charge for the bank transfer and include it in your payment. All bank charges must be covered by your payment transfer.
- Please transfer only your Pre-sessional Programme fees.
- Do not include your accommodation fee.
- Do not include your undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees.
- After payment, please send us a copy of your bank transfer receipt to email@example.com
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank, 1 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2AF
Account Name: Cardiff University Receivables Account
Account Number: 17855560
Sort Code: 30-67-64
IBAN Number: GB70 LOYD 3067 6417 8555 60
Some of the above methods may incur bank charges which vary depending on your country, but are usually between £5 and £20. Please ensure you allow extra money for any bank charges when paying your fees.
If you will be sponsored (for example, by your government or by another institution), please ensure you bring your financial guarantee letter with you when you begin the Pre-sessional course.
You can send us your financial guarantee letter by email to ELP Finance as soon as you receive it.