Pathway to a degree in Law
Our part-time Pathway to a degree in Law has been designed for adults who want to return to education.
Modules are taught in the evenings and at weekends. You will study in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Whilst studying on the Pathway you will be able to make an application to study Law (M100).
How it works
The Pathway is made up of 60 credits.
You can choose from the following modules to make up those 60 credits.
- Research Methods (10 credits)
- The Political System in Wales (20 credits)
- The Legal system of England and Wales (10 credits)
- European Law (10 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Europe (10 credits)
- Contract Law (10 credits)
- Criminal Law (10 credits)
Under normal circumstances, you can expect to complete the Pathway within one year, but you can take longer if needed.
Find out about funding and finance.
If you have any queries or would like to know more about this route, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of the Pathways team will respond to your email as soon as possible.