Pathway to a degree in Business Management, Marketing, and Accounting
Our pathway is a popular route into studying at Cardiff Business School, widely regarded as one of the leading business and management schools in the UK.
Modules are taught in the evenings and at weekends. You need to have a grade B/6 in Mathematics GCSE for your degree application to be considered by Cardiff Business School.
How it works
The Pathway is made up of 60 credits. You can choose from the following modules to make up those 60 credits.
We offer a pathway which will allow you to study towards a degree in:
- Business Management
Pathway to Business Management, Marketing and Accounting modules
- People in Organisations (20 credits)
- Essential Management Skills (10 credits)
- Essential Leadership Skills (10 credits)
- Contract Law (10 credits)
- Technology and the Digital Age (10 credits)
- Project Management (10 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Europe (10 credits)
Under normal circumstances, you can expect to complete the pathway within one year, but you can take longer if needed.
Information about funding and finance can be found here.
If you have any queries or would like to find out more about this pathway please contact:
Pathways to a degree
We offer flexible learning, specialist tutors, extensive facilities and opportunities to progress.