GREAT Scholarships 2023
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Cardiff University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
Applications for 2023 entry are now open and the deadline for applications is 23:59 (UK time) on 31 May 2023.
In order to apply, you must have already submitted an application to study at Cardiff University.
Students from Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey who will enrol onto a one-year postgraduate programme in the 2023/24 academic year are invited to apply for a GREAT scholarship, offering £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Six scholarships are available, with one scholarship allocated to each of the six eligible countries. Applicants must complete the appropriate form for their country:
- Application form for students from Bangladesh
- Application form for students from Brunei
- Application form for students from Indonesia
- Application form for students from Pakistan
- Application form for students from Thailand
- Application form for students from Turkey
As part of your application, you will be required to answer the questions below with a maximum of 200 words each per topic:
- What are your reasons for wanting to study at Cardiff University, on your chosen programme of study?
- Describe a significant achievement in your student life or in your working career to date, and explain the impact it had on other people or the organisation.
- How would you help spread the word about Cardiff University as a study destination?
- Describe your career objectives beyond the course you have applied to, indicating the type of role you would like to occupy in five years' time and how the course you are interested in studying can help you in achieving these objectives.
Any text over the word allowance will not be considered.
Please see the terms and conditions for more information and course eligibility.