Cardiff Business School India scholarships
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Our 2021 Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships are being reviewed. Information about the 2021 scheme will be published here as soon as the scholarships are confirmed.
In recognition of the outstanding talent of our Indian students, we offer a range of highly prestigious business scholarships designed to attract and reward the best students.
The Inspire India Scholarship offers one full scholarship covering the cost of the tuition fees for an Indian national enrolling onto the MSc Business Management programme.
The Cardiff Business School £5,000 India Scholarships are open to all Indian students enrolling onto a select number of postgraduate business programmes.
Inspire India Scholarship
To be eligible for the Inspire India Scholarship you must:
- be an Indian national and be classified as an overseas student for fee paying purposes
- be self-financed (tuition fees are being paid by you or your parents)
- be holding an offer for the MSc Business Management by Tuesday 30 June 2020
- submit a completed scholarship application to email@example.com by Tuesday 30 June 2020
- be holding an unconditional, firmly accepted offer by 21 August 2020
- enrol on the MSc Business Management programme.
The successful applicant will be informed by Tuesday 14 July 2020 and will have until Friday 17 July 2020 to confirm acceptance. If the successful candidate fails to respond the reserve candidate will be contacted.
Cardiff Business School £5,000 India Scholarship
The Cardiff Business School £5,000 India Scholarships are available to eligible Indian students studying on the following programmes:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management with Professional Placement Year
- MSc Marketing
No separate scholarship application is required. If you are holding an offer for an eligible programme and meet the criteria as set out in the India Scholarship terms and conditions, you will automatically be awarded the scholarship upon enrolment.
Conditional offer holders
- You must pay your deposit by the deadline stated in your original/first offer (if you are granted a deposit extension you must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship).
- You must accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions as stated in your offer by 21 August 2020.
- Applicants who do not meet the conditions of their offer will not be eligible for the scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Unconditional offer holders
- If you are holding an unconditional offer, you must confirm this offer as your firm choice.
- You must pay any deposit by the deadline in your original/first offer (if you are granted a deposit extension you must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship) and accept your offer by 21 August 2020.
- The Cardiff Business School £5,000 India Scholarships are for Indian nationals only studying on the Masters of Business Administration, the MSc Business Management and the MSc Marketing programmes only.
- The scholarship of £5,000 will be awarded to students defined as an Indian national on your course application.
- No separate application for the scholarship is required. If you are holding an offer for an eligible programme and meet the criteria as set out in these terms & conditions, you will automatically be awarded the scholarships upon enrolment.
Further terms and conditions apply. Please read the terms and conditions document for full details.
For more information about our Indian scholarships please contact: