Paying your Pre-sessional fees
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
If you have an offer for the Pre-sessional, you can pay your tuition fees before you start your course. This will save you time when you enrol at the start of the course.
The following instructions relate to paying your Pre-sessional tuition fees only.
|20 Week Pre-sessional courses||£7,300|
|12 Week Pre-sessional courses||£4,740|
|10 Week Pre-sessional courses||£3,950|
|8 Week A/B Pre-sessional courses||£3,160|
Ways to pay
We do not accept payment by cash, bank draft (cheque) or travellers’ cheques. We accept the following methods of payment:
GlobalPay for Students - debit/credit card, bank transfer and international payment options
The Globalpay payment method allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay in your own currency, so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates, bank fees or funds arriving short at the University.
With this service, you will be able to track your payment. The platform allows you to pay via:
- international bank transfer
- credit / debit card
- RMB bank transfer
- Hana Bank
- ICICI bank
Other bank transfers
Please read this information carefully to help you to pay your Pre-sessional fees by bank transfer.
It is your responsibility to ensure you follow the instructions on this page to allow us to trace your bank transfer payment.
- You must include the following information in the payment:
- Student number - if you do not put this, we will not know that you have paid
- Student full name
- Pre-sessional Programme course code:
- 20 Week Programme = BF080
- 12 Week Programme = BF081
- 10 Week Programme = BF082
- 8 Week A Programme = BF083
- 8 Week B Programme = BF084
- You will need to check how much your bank will charge for the bank transfer and include it in your payment. All bank charges must be covered by your payment transfer.
- Please transfer only your Pre-sessional Programme fees.
- Do not include your accommodation fee.
- Do not include your undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees.
- After payment, please send us a copy of your bank transfer receipt to email@example.com
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank, 1 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2AF
Account Name: Cardiff University Receivables Account
Account Number: 17855560
Sort Code: 30-67-64
IBAN Number: GB70 LOYD 3067 6417 8555 60
Some of the above methods may incur bank charges which vary depending on your country, but are usually between £5 and £20. Please ensure you allow extra money for any bank charges when paying your fees.
If you will be sponsored (for example, by your government or by another institution), please send us your financial guarantee letter.
You can send us your financial guarantee letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive it.
Tuition fee policy
Please read the University’s Tuition fee policy.
- Payment for courses at English Language Programmes Division must be made in full before or at enrolment.
- If you are unable to pay before or at enrolment, you will be fully enrolled but with outstanding financial issues which need to be resolved within 28 days of the start of your course. If payment is not made within 28 days of the start of your course, your enrolment with us could be cancelled and in this situation you could be in breach of your student visa.
- If you withdraw, you will be charged on a pro rata basis on the number of weeks between the start of the course and date of withdrawal.
- An appropriate refund will be made if necessary via the method of payment used for the original payment. Any charges for this will be paid by the payer.
If you have any questions about fee payment, please contact: