Peritoneal Immunity Group
The focus of our research is the understanding of the mechanisms controlling inflammation-driven membrane damage in peritoneal dialysis patients.
Cwrdd â'r tîm
- Rhodes, D. A. et al., 2015. Activation of human γδ T cells by cytosolic interactions of BTN3A1 with soluble phosphoantigens and the cytoskeletal adaptor periplakin. Journal of Immunology 194 (5), pp.2390-2398. (10.4049/jimmunol.1401064)
- Stack, G. et al. 2015. CD200 receptor restriction of myeloid cell responses antagonizes antiviral immunity and facilitates cytomegalovirus persistence within mucosal tissue. PLoS Pathogens 11 (2) e1004641. (10.1371/journal.ppat.1004641)
- Rosser, E. C. et al., 2014. Regulatory B cells are induced by gut microbiota- driven interleukin-1β and interleukin-6 production. Nature Medicine 20 , pp.1334-1339. (10.1038/nm.3680)
- Davey, M. S. et al., 2014. Microbe-specific unconventional T cells induce human neutrophil differentiation into antigen cross-presenting cells. Journal of Immunology 193 (7), pp.3704-3716. (10.4049/jimmunol.1401018)
- Pitzalis, C. et al., 2014. Ectopic lymphoid-like structures in infection, cancer and autoimmunity. Nature Reviews Immunology 14 (7), pp.447-462. (10.1038/nri3700)