Our IT services help you to make the most of your time with us.
You can access a range of IT support, tools and resources to help your study.
- free access to the Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools and applications for the duration of your study
- the University-wide wireless network, which is available free of charge, and covers both Cathays and Heath Park campuses as well as University-owned residences
- computer rooms (including some which are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week) on both campuses
- IT support is available to staff and students at Repair IT in the Students’ Union
- access to 24/7 IT support; access to the IT Clinic in the Students' Union; and access to the IT Service Desk live chat facility
Contact the IT Service Desk for help and advice on using our IT services: