With more than 2,500 study spaces in conveniently placed libraries and IT rooms, plus widespread Wi-Fi access, you're never far from somewhere comfortable to get your work done.
Students can access:
- 10 separate libraries spread throughout both campuses
- 1.2 million books and journals including a rapidly expanding range of electronic versions
- some libraries and IT rooms that are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- specialist libraries include architecture, health and journalism
- "Ask a librarian" live chat service
- workstations with networked software in most libraries
- a range of special collections covering Welsh, Humanities and Social Sciences, Music, Science and Medicine and the European Union and United Nations
- 100,000 rare items, several of which can be viewed on a 40" 3D touch-screen and turning pages software
- support for researchers on Green, Gold, and Diamond routes to Open Access, and the wider Open Access agenda in UK higher education.
Our libraries each specialise in particular subjects, and are located across the University's campuses.