Skip to main content


Last updated: 24/07/2023 09:33

The university is not responsible for your personal possessions.

However, some contents insurance is provided by Endsleigh Insurance, the number one student insurance provider, as part of your contract.

It is important for you to check this cover to ensure you understand what is and isn’t covered, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

Enter the policy number HH1052 on Endsleigh's 'check your cover' page to check your policy details.

Visit the check your cover link to check:

  • what is covered
  • key exclusions and limitations
  • your policy excess - the amount you pay when you make a claim
  • how to make a claim, extend and personalise your cover.

It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.