Help and support
Last updated: 10/08/2023 13:54
We are here to help with any questions you have, challenges you may face and to help you get the most out of your university experience.
Student Connect is your first point of contact if you need support while studying here. The team can help you with:
- referring you to one of our expert Student Life teams
- understanding the right policy or process to help you
They will help point you in the right direction and make sure you have the resources you need to make the most of your student experience. You can:
- visit the Student Connect team in person, on the ground floor in the Centre for Student Life
- use our online Student Connect portal
- email email@example.com
- phone us on +44 (0)29 2251 8888
- ask our chatbot your questions 24/7, when you are logged into the intranet and you see the blue and white chat button on the bottom right hand corner of your screen
If you've questions about your course, navigating the campus or want to meet new people from your course, your student mentor is on hand to help. Whether you want to know about learning and teaching, support services or how to get the most out of your time with us, keep an eye on your university emails and connect with your mentor.
Regardless of your course or level of study, we aim to support all of our students in their learning. As a Cardiff University student, you will have access to self-guided online tutorials, a dedicated Study Skills module on Learning Central, and live interactive classes.
The Students’ Union provides a free, confidential and independent advice service for students at Cardiff University.