Later Prehistoric and Roman Britain Research Group
Landmark sites in Britain and Wales are among a fascinating range of projects currently being investigated by our leading archaeologists.
Landmark sites in Britain and Wales are among a fascinating range of projects currently being investigated by leading archaeologists in our Later Prehistoric and Roman Britain Research Group.
- Depositional practice during the Late Bronze Age and Iron Age transition
- Iron Age of South Uist
- Island archaeology: exploitation, importation, extinction and management of animals
- Islands in a Common Sea: archaeological research on the Isles of Scilly
- Large hillforts of western Britain
- Lyonesse Project: evolution of coastal and marine environments in Scilly
- Monumentality in later prehistory
British Academy Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- +44 (0)29 2087 4239