Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK)
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
The HSK is an international standardised examination that assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using Mandarin Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives.
Cardiff Confucius Institute within the School of Modern Languages is an approved test centre for the HSK.
The HSK consists of six levels, from HSK 1 (beginner) to HSK 6 (advanced). If you are unsure which level is most appropriate for you, please contact your Chinese language tutor or the Cardiff Confucius Institute for information and advice. Exam fees apply to both internal and external candidates.
|Level||Test total duration (minutes)||Student fee||Individual fee|
The HSK will run on the following dates in 2020:
- Saturday 8 February 2020 (registration deadline: 8 January 2020)
- Saturday 11 April 2020 (registration deadline: 11 March 2020
- Saturday 13 June 2020 (registration deadline: 13 May 2020)
- Saturday 11 July 2020 (registration deadline: 11 June 2020)
- Saturday 5 December 2020 (registration deadline: 5 November 2020)
Depending on demand, other test dates may be available. Please contact your Chinese language tutor or the Cardiff Confucius Institute for more information.
To register for the exam please complete and return the registration form. Please note that the deadline for registration is at least one month before the test date.
Payment can be made by cheque made payable to “Cardiff University”, or by card by emailing email@example.com for instructions.
Upon successful registration and payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4183