MSc Sustainable Mega Buildings
This programme focuses on principles of sustainable planning and design of mega-buildings, and aims to train you to respond to the environmental challenges associated with these buildings.
You will learn to adapt to shifting demands as sustainable policies are increasingly supported by the public and governments worldwide.
At the Welsh School of Architecture we strive to be a world leader in the research and development of sustainable building design and performance, we therefore aim to utilise this knowledge through this interdisciplinary programme.
The programme aims to prepare you for professional autonomy and excellence in mega-building design and planning whilst currently being the first MSc of its kind in the UK.
The MSc Sustainable Mega Buildings is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) and meets the academic requirements for CEng professional registration.
- Accredited by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and by the by the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), meeting the academic requirements for CEng professional registration.
- Available on a 1 year full-time or 2 year part-time basis.
- See sustainable mega-building design in practice on a variety of national and international field trips.
- Benefit from our exceptional facilities, such as the School’s environmental laboratory with its artificial sky dome.
How to apply
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our MSc Sustainable Mega Buildings course information page.
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4430