MSc Sustainable Building Conservation
This course is unique in emphasising the role of sustainability within the historic context and addresses concerns identified by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) as critical to the future of Conservation Education.
- Broaden your career opportunities by enabling qualified architects and other specialist disciplines to gain expertise in conservation leading towards professional accreditation.
- Augment your current expertise and prepare them for critical professional challenges by developing skills to assert detailed and strategic responses to complex issues regarding building conservation in the context of a sustainable agenda.
- Ensure you possess the requisite knowledge but also to know where to refer for advice in order to take responsibility when making reasoned decisions in relation to multifaceted conservation issues.
- Use project based iterative learning techniques using case studies in order to develop a clear understanding of relevant legislative frameworks.
- Enables you to develop autonomous judgments of appropriateness regarding responses to the historic built environment.
How to apply
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our MSc Sustainable Building Conservation course information page.
What our students say
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4430