Our research leads to new understandings that are important in their own right, but also informs our teaching and impacts the outside world.
We are recognised nationally and internationally for research in:
- the low carbon built environment
- people and the built environment
- architecture and its historical and cultural context
- design research.
Our research groups
Our research centres
- Centre for Research in the Built Environment (CRiBE)
- Design Research Unit Wales (DRUw)
- Low Carbon Research Institute (LCRI)
- Practice, Research and Advancement in South Asian Design and Architecture (PRASADA)
- Centre for Sustainable Design of the Built Environment (SuDoBE)