Sustainable Building Conservation Portfolio
Students take part in several field visits during their time on the MSc in Sustainable Building Construction.
Recent excursions and discussion topics on the MSc in Sustainable Building Conservation have included:
- Dr Francesca Geremia of Roma Tre University at the Baths of Caracalla, Rome
- Wells Cathedral in Somerset, England
- Dr Luigi Barrazetti of Politecnico di Milano at the post earthquake reconstruction in L'Aquila
- Dr Oriel Prizeman introducing the Roman Forum as an excavated site
- On the roof of the Duomo di Milano with its engineer, Francesco Canali and surveyor, Dr Luigi Barazzetti
- Paper restoration demonstration at Glamorgan Archives
- Paul Huckfield of Glamorgan Gwent Archaeological Trust talked to students at Llandow Hangar No2
- A visit to Piercefield House in Monmouthshire, South Wales, with Henrietta Billings of SAVE Britain’s Heritage
- Examinations of flood defence rigs in Venice.
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our Coursefinder page.