We regularly publish our findings in high impact journals indicative of the scope and quality of the research conducted by our scientists.
- Alsalahat, I. 2022. Bilosomes as a promising nanoplatform for oral delivery of an alkaloid nutraceutical: improved pharmacokinetic profile and snowballed hypoglycemic effect in diabetic rats. Drug Delivery 29 (1), pp.2694–2704. (10.1080/10717544.2022.2110997)
- Asghar, M. Y. et al., 2022. Suppression of calcium entry modulates the expression of TRβ1 and Runx2 in thyroid cancer cells, two transcription factors that regulate invasion, proliferation and thyroid-specific protein levels. Cancers 14 (23) 5838. (10.3390/cancers14235838)
- Crozier, T. W. et al., 2022. Quantitative proteomic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 infection of primary human airway ciliated cells and lung epithelial cells demonstrates the effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 innate immune evasion. Wellcome Open Research 7 224. (10.12688/wellcomeopenres.17946.1)
- Dangi, T. et al., 2022. Improved control of SARS-CoV-2 by treatment with nucleocapsid-specific monoclonal antibody. Journal of Clinical Investigation 132 (23) e162282. (10.1172/JCI162282)
- Nightingale, K. et al., 2022. Human cytomegalovirus protein RL1 degrades the antiviral factor SLFN11 via recruitment of the CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase complex. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 119 (6) e2108173119. (10.1073/pnas.2108173119)
- Saud, Z. et al. 2022. Mechanically ventilated patients shed high titre live SARS-CoV2 for extended periods from both the upper and lower respiratory tract. Clinical Infectious Diseases 75 (1), pp.e82-e88. ciac170. (10.1093/cid/ciac170)
- Saud, Z. et al. 2022. Anti-viral organic coatings for high touch surfaces based on smart-release, Cu2+ containing pigments. Progress in Organic Coatings 172 107135. (10.1016/j.porgcoat.2022.107135)
- Saud, Z. et al. 2022. The SARS-CoV2 envelope differs from host cells, exposes pro-coagulant lipids, and is disrupted in vivo by oral rinses. Journal of Lipid Research 63 (6) 100208. (10.1016/j.jlr.2022.100208)
- Scurr, M. J. et al. 2022. Magnitude of venous or capillary blood-derived SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell response determines COVID-19 immunity. Nature Communications 13 5422. (10.1038/s41467-022-32985-8)
- Statkute, E. , Wang, E. and Stanton, R. 2022. An optimised CRISPR/Cas9 adenovirus vector (AdZ-CRISPR) for high throughput cloning of sgRNA, using enhanced sgRNA and Cas9 variants. Human Gene Therapy 33 (17-18), pp.990-1001. (10.1089/hum.2021.120)
- Tizaoui, C. et al., 2022. Ozone for SARS-CoV-2 inactivation on surfaces and in liquid cell culture media. Journal of Hazardous Materials 428 128251. (10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.128251)
- Wang, E. C. , Fielding, C. A. and Stanton, R. J. 2022. Concerns over functional experiments, interpretation, and required controls. Journal of Clinical Investigation 132 (5) e157369. (10.1172/JCI157369)
- Weiler, N. et al., 2022. Combined knockdown of RL13 and UL128 for release of cell-free infectivity from recent HCMV isolates. Journal of Virological Methods 305 114537. (10.1016/j.jviromet.2022.114537)
Browse all of our publications through Cardiff University's institutional repository.