Skip to main content

Help with applying

We have a network of educational advisors and agents throughout the world who can help you apply for your student visa.

To see if there is an educational advisor or agent in your country who will be able to help you apply for your student visa, please visit our country pages. Please note that there may be a charge for the service provided by educational advisors.

Other options

If there is not an educational advisor or agent who can help, you need to find out about the visa application process in your country.

Please check the GOV.UK website to find your nearest visa application centre.

More information

Further information of how to apply from your country is available at the GOV.UK website. This will also tell you how to start the process of applying in your home country – for example, whether you need to make an appointment, complete an online form or take a tuberculosis test before you can apply.

If you have questions, you can also contact our International Office.