Civic Mission activity is embedded in our work, playing a vital role in enhancing the quality of our core activities of research and education.
Civic Mission and Engagement activity generates co-operation, co-production and communication beyond those who would normally engage with the University. We work with a wide range of partners including, service users, clinical partners, professional bodies, industry both local and international.
Through our Civic Mission activity, we aim to:
- Improving the health and well-being of communities in Wales and beyond.
- Develop clinical practitioners and enriching clinical practice.
- Influence health through our research.
- Collaborate with our partners, patients and public.
- Enhance opportunities to access university
Find out more
- Our research, ranked 4th in the UK, is improving, influencing and informing healthcare across Wales and beyond.
- You can follow our research activity here.
- Our events are open to all, and reflect the breadth and depth of our research and courses.
- You can browse our events and CPD offerings here.
Helping universities engage with the public.